Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Let It Show! A Testing Holiday Remix

I’ve been shopping, therefore my brain is full of retail remixes of holiday songs. Here is my reflection on this week’s midterm/dd-EOC experiences remixed with holiday music, for funsies. Enjoy!
Oh the testing in here is frightful
But my lessons were so delightful
And since we’ve learned all we know
Let it show! Let it show! Let it show!

Oh, tests don’t show signs of stopping
And my students’ energy is dropping
High level questions and low
Let it show! Let it show! Let it show!


When we finally get items right
How I’ll hate to see any wrong
But if my lessons did engage and excite
Despite mistakes, scores will be strong!

Now the kids are really trying
and it looks like no one’s crying
But as long as we learned all we know
Let it show! Let it show! Let it show!


I hope that despite some glitches and confusion, your testing went as smoothly as possible and that it reflects all your hard work this semester. Have a wonderful, restful, joyful vacation!
-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment