Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Reading, Had Me A Blast...


Are you ready for summer? Do you have big plans? Some summers I jet-set all over the place but this summer I think I’m mostly staying in town. I have lots of big plans of house projects and play dates and beach time and time to read (Am I crazy? Will any of that actually happen?)


hammock-read.jpgNormally, give myself a Summer Reading List to dig into some of the books I have on my “to read” pile that I don’t have time for during the school year. Fiction. Non-fiction. History. Education.


While I realize that this summer may have less reading time than summers before, I don’t want to completely drop my summer habit. I kind of like it. So, below is my Summer Reading List 2014. I am sure I won’t make it through all the books, but maybe I can make it through one or two.




How about you? What’s on your book pile? What are you doing to keep your brain functioning (or rebooting)  over the summer?


Enjoy a wonderful, well-deserved, hard-earned break! I’ll see you all fresh and ready to rock in the fall
-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment